View Single Post
Old November 12, 2016   #8
MarianneW's Avatar
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Arizona
Posts: 153

There's a bunch of specialty carriers for artisan companies, Twenty Mile comes to mind. There's a couple different ways to get coverage, whether an umbrella policy, some homeowner policies have coverage, or a commercial policy. Talk to a commercial policy specialist, they should be able to tell you what's available in your state for your business project.

You want the insurance because you're dealing with the public and the public is stupid.
MarianneW is offline   Reply With Quote