View Single Post
Old April 13, 2018   #2
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn137 View Post
I spent most of the afternoon in my back room where all my older seeds are b/c a woman sent me some seeds and I asked her what I could send her as thanks, and found them.

But I also found the following varieties loose at the bottom of the container.All in small ziplok plastic with a yellow piece of paper with the name on it.

I thought I'd ask here first since I really don't have the time to go searching right now. I don't see a seed age,but there lots of very small seeds,maybe cherry tomatoes?

Ceanra
Naeroh
Eytra
Keycoj
Zorn
Vacho

Any help would be much appreciated.

Carolyn
I'll wait one more day for feedback and I did check Tania,nothing, I then went to Ventmarin in France,nothing,so here's my game plan.

Rob, a local person has for many years raised my transplants and brought them up here and
before that he comes here and I give him seeds for himself as well. And someone saw him in Town and he said he must get in touch with me soon.His day job is very
busy right now since he sells equipment for mowing large area such as golf clubs and schools, and Country Clubs.

So I plan to grow a couple of them here at home,maybe he will do the same where he is now and I don't know where he is living now but do have his cell#.He's getting married and I very much want to congratulate him on that.

Other than that, rather than going back to the Trade Forum for this,I will make an offer right here for anyone who wants to be surprised, and will give my em addy,no PM's please, and ask for a home address back to me, and which ones,hopefully not just one,maybe all of them, some for this year and some for next year, since if not in the US it means Global Forever stamps,and I do have a few of those left. Yes,I can ask my local USPS person to get more, that is true

Carolyn, who has never had a situation like this before with seeds she could not ID, viz, they were not in some way Ided by the person who packed them and they are beautiful seeds,no scraps of tomato tissue, etc.