View Single Post
Old January 25, 2017   #99
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Patti...I have 9.6 Litre plastic buckets and have drilled drainage holes in them....I have the plants sorted out with the yellowing ones first to repot ...I have a fresh batch of soil mixed up ..will need a second ....just the supersoil and perlite ..I am wondering whether to add calcium in the mix or just sprinkle some in the root hole with the T-Derma and put my plant on the dirt ..I will repot with same precedure as my little ones...then I will put MG round the outside of the soil in the pot (1litre) ...

It will be a long night ..there is cricket on soon but it should only take me til 3am (after the cricket is finished...
Still no reply from Nelson or the transport company re price for picking up Perlite for me...He said 2 hours to get back to me and in the morning that will be two days ago....Whats happening about credibility ...these people are letting voice mail run their businesss... The wind has died right down and no rain....then in 12 hours time at 9am away it will go again.....People are getting sick of it....Cheers Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote