View Single Post
Old December 30, 2016   #69
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Hi...thanks for all the info ...but i presume one has to choose a particular one or two and try it out...I have been watching Youtube videos and baking soda is dominant as a powdery mildew treatment so i can try this as soon as the sun subsides...and then do some with milk...I just noticed one of my plants that is showing nothing on the leaf top yet underneath is completely white...HopefullyI do not think its wide spread yet....I do not have the inside of my greenhouse organised...with tools etc lying around...there is some finishing work still to do so I have to be carefull ....
I do recall seeing this on a plant inside the house...From memory and Its terrible but I think it was an Early Girk graft...It only bore one tomato right at the bottom of the stem and has not since produced a flower or a fruit... It was purchased from a gardening centre and I am beginning to wonder if this is the problem IE are my propagated plants diseased..
i will just have to be extra careful...I am still getting Tasty toms from a plant that was grown from a lateral and transplanted in its big growing drum on May 11th inside the front room under lights..its nearly finished but it sure has been a good plant for me....Thanks Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote