Thread: Snap & Grow?
View Single Post
Old February 22, 2017   #6
seagullplayer
Tomatovillian™

Finally got it together and out of the garage!

Hope to start seeds this weekend. Will start in the house and move to the green house after a couple of weeks.

Weather here in Indiana has been very harm for this time of year, easy to get ahead of myself.

Kit was complete, instructions where pretty clear, they are all illustrations, almost zero text. But they are direct and pretty easy to follow. I would guess about eight hours build time. Had help at least seven of it.

We put it together in the garage where the floor is flat and level. If you had to install in place, it might have been harder to keep square and level.

I put the foundation together then carried the greenhouse out and sit it on top of it. Took two of us to carry it out and sit it in place.

Last thing you install is the door and inside braces, finished just at dark. I can post some more pictures after things are up and running if anyone is interested.

The location blocks all our big wind from the north and west. Its easy to add a couple of straps over it, I expect that I will.

It is more solid than I expected. Would I buy it again? I'll let you know in a couple months.

seagullplayer is offline   Reply With Quote