View Single Post
Old July 31, 2019   #54
rhines81
Tomatovillian™

Thanks for the well-wishes. Of course as I expected the dealer found out about their error ... LOL. I knew they would. We are still going through negotiations before I sign a new (corrected) contract even though I already have a signed sales contract on a delivered tractor and I have used the tractor for a full weekend already. I'm a reasonable person and don't want anyone to lose their job over a mistake but I won't pay a dime more than I was originally expecting to pay. For some reason they seem to be asking for much more than that and it is not acceptable - I might just tell them to come pick it up and cancel everything if we can't see eye-to-eye. Not the 1st issue I had with this dealer in the whole buying process and really fed up with them altogether. It's my sales guy and his poor communication skills that caused everything. Even during delivery, the driver was unloading it at the wrong address and I had to chase him down to stop it as it was coming down the ramp with nobody at that house home. Thankfully I happened to hear the truck back-up beepers and went to investigate (after already waiting for the delivery truck for 2 hours).
rhines81 is offline   Reply With Quote