View Single Post
Old March 5, 2019   #8
SQWIBB
Tomatovillian™

March 2nd, 2019

Friday after work I installed my permanent winter drain for the roof over the bar on the deck, weather permitting, I will tie that in and remove the temporary drain. (I'll post that in another topic when completed).

I have a lot of sprouts this week, not bad for 7 days!

The Hungarian wax, California Wonder, Rosa Bianca Eggplant and Black Beauty eggplant have not sprouted yet, pretty much everything else is up.

The sweet potato slips are slow growing.

March 4th, 2019

All the peppers, eggplants and tomatoes are up and I am actually impressed, I usually have a harder time with the peppers and sometimes eggplants.
I planted some Butternut squash and marigolds.

I couldn't find any Cantaloupe seeds in my arsenal so I picked up a few packs at Home Depot, I had to go there anyhow. Planted some Cantaloupe and dill.

Potted up the Jetstar clones

The backyard is a swamp so I haven't been able to get out there for my spring cleanup and to start my bio-char. The raised beds are starting to settle a bit, they dropped a few inches in the last few weeks, I'm hoping they settle a bit more because I really had them topped off. I knee-highed my Apricot tree out front and keeping my fingers crossed.
SQWIBB is offline   Reply With Quote