Thread: Weather
View Single Post
Old May 3, 2017   #416
My Foot Smells
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveP View Post
We have had more rain and thunderstorms since midnight on already saturated soil. My phone started blaring at 4am that we are under a flash flood warning, again. I think we have had around 15" of rain over the last 10-12 days. The good news is lots of sunshine forecast for several days starting tomorrow.
yup. although, you have gotten much more than I. time to re-fert after this one, as you allude, a dry spell to follow. i am only expecting 1-2" this time. the gov of ark took helicopter ride over Pocahontas, the black river jumped bank big time in ne ark..... and a little toddler got swept away - they are still looking - and that was like Monday.

....need to find a way to bottle this up for august...

I plan on mopping the deck in the rain with an oxi-clean, oxalic acid, soap solution and let it sit for a bit and power wash the deck and stain this weekend with the drier weather. figure the rain will help suds up and keep the cleaning solution viable with a lifting motion and then come at it with my big bad p-washer (4000 psi). ka-boom !!!

Last edited by My Foot Smells; May 3, 2017 at 10:45 AM. Reason: silly chore suggestion
My Foot Smells is offline   Reply With Quote