View Single Post
Old June 10, 2018   #42
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger2778 View Post
Ok, but please explain, how does Daconil cause Potato Spindle Viroid?
Daconil does not CAUSE the Potato Spindle Viroid to exist Marsha,the viroid exists in and of itself.

Someone may take antibiotics for a bacterial disease but the bacterial disease doesn't exist because of the antibiotics but the reverse may be true.

And what I mean by that is that if one takes lots of antibiotics and the disease is NOT bacterial, then what can happen, and does is that selective pressure allows for mutation and transference of plasmids that have the resistance genes from one bacterium to another and that's really bad.

Here's info I have in my wallet that is encased in aplastic sleeve, and I'll just summarize

most common infections following joint replacement surgery are bacteria that enter the bloodstream after dental procedures, GI procedures UTI's or skin infections

These bacteria can lodge around the joint and cause infection

Following your surgery you must take antibiotics prior to dental work or GI procedures that could allow bacteria to enter your bloodstream.

On the back I was given a choice of antibiotics,it was suggested I choose amoxacillin, one hour before the procedure and I did before I let my excellent dentist, Dr Valerio, do what he had planned to do that day.

It's a different story now since I'm permanently homebound and no way could I get to see Dr. Valerio again, but we've worked it out so that I can get my local MD to approve the amoxacillin here at home and I have to take a probiotic at the same time.

Carolyn