View Single Post
Old April 4, 2010   #41
Frog
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by clara View Post
Hi Frog,

Zana is right, the first link refers to his (old!) "Sortenbuch" which is no longer available.

The second link refers to Herbert Pummer (owner of "tomatenundanderes") who is a seedsaver from Austria. He has - among his own - sold Gerhard's seeds (for a higher price, 20 Eurocents more per variety) and a CD with Gerhard's list (only tomatoes, not the complete assortment), but this CD was only for the years 2006 - 2009. No download in the internet possible! Of course you can order seeds from Herbert Pummer if you find something interesting; he is on the internet (at least he was last year, I didn't check for this year).

If you are interested in the (paper) book, you should ask him whether he still has some old exemplars. But the old "Sortenbuch" was written in 2005 and Gerhard has added lots of varieties since that year.

If you want to get Gerhard's actual full list, you have to buy the CD or the USB-stick. Please have a look at my initial posting how to get it and please use the address I've given there, no other!

If you have another question, please don't hesitate to ask me! clara

Thank you Clara.

I fully understand the situation with Gerhard's 'Sortenbuch' I was just confused by what I thought was another person selling it on the internet.

I'm going to get Gerhard's Sortenbuch some time in the future, I live in the EU so it's easy for me to send Euros to Gerhard directly and €1 for seeds is very reasonable.
Frog is offline   Reply With Quote