View Single Post
Old September 22, 2011   #33
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by muck4doo View Post
Again, my 2 cents. I'm very new here. I came here after seeing Carolyn reference this place somewhere else. I trust her. I'm still figuring out everything here, but saw the "Seed and Pant sources" in the welcome as a sure place I had to visit, and give some of my feedback on(not that anyone is asking of course). I've looked up just about all the vendors listed here as possible places to try for 2013. Anyhow, I did see the reviews for your place earlier, and figured I would never buy from your place. What bothered me most was the re-naming of the different varieties. I agree, you just don't do that. It reminds me of McDowells and the golden arcs. I'm glad to see however that you didn't take criticism harshly, and are willing to learn from it. Good luck, and looking forward to seeing your revised 2012 catalog.
You must be referring to another Carolyn sine this Carolyn, me, never knew Penny's website existed until this thread was posted here and wasn't that just today or yesterday? I didn't take the time to go back and check when the initial post was made.

Nope,not me Carolyn, who never had even heard of Penny's website before.