Thread: Carolyn's Book
View Single Post
Old December 19, 2018   #514
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubadub View Post
Carolyn:

How can I trust you? Remember those seeds or bulbs you were to send me 20 or 25 years ago, I can't recall bulbs or seeds or time frame as it has been so long. Well. I am still waiting for those. My gardening has slowed and so I don't really need seeds. bulbs or books now. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Marv
You can trust me since we've known each other for several decades,but can I trust you since you never sent me an autographed copy of your book.

Yes,you wanted tulip bulbs that gave BLACK blossoms, sorry you don't remember that.

Furthermore, I say to Meissner don't even think of helping me if I em you and say.....Marv, my heart is beating too fast,what should I do.

But I don't think I'd do that anyway,I think I might contact, er,um,a younger cardiologist.

But I'm not being fair to you since after trying to teach med students for so many years , mainly Pathogenic Microbiology and the immune responses, I can put a finger on my opposite left elbow and up pops the lecture on Bubonic Plague, etc.

One of my meds is Metopropanol Tartrate,preventive, and I'm sure you could do the same with that one... wee little white pills.

And yes, when I wake up at night and feel my heart beating faster than I think it should, well, I just puff on a cigarette and it goes away.

And Happy Holidays to you and yours as well.

Carolyn