Thread: 2009 event?
View Single Post
Old July 2, 2009   #7
betsylt
Tomatovillian™

Hi all -- I just dropped a note to Morningsun Herb Farm to find out if they've set a tomato day yet. Will post when I get a reply.

I'd be interested in having a weekend of tastings again -- as we did in 2006 (and as some of you did before that, even though I wasn't yet a member).

We had picked the same weekend as the Morningsun event, so it was a Saturday for NORCATT and then some of us went on Sunday to the herb farm's event in Vacaville.

In '06 the NORCATT tasting event was in Davis. The last two years, Brad has had tasting at his place, but it's not the same. I don't want to give up the Wild Boar Farms tasting, but I think we might want to have our own gathering again. Afterall, I would never have gotten to know and love "Diana's Garnet Gem" (aka NOT Burracker's) if we hadn't had our own tasting!

Although Davis is pretty far for me (I live in the San Jose area), I'd go there for the event if it were to happen. I might be able to get a spot more centrally located or closer to my home, but I'd hate to lose Diana and Angelique. Please let me know your thoughts!