View Single Post
Old March 6, 2017   #25
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey_BY View Post
No, Carolyn. You can find in 2017 Yearbook not all vegetable varieties from my total seed collection, but only from all SSE Yearbooks since I've been started to list there. I've already asked SSE stuff to make all the nessesary changes at least in online base.
I really miss Joanne Thuente times. She was much more accurate with database and a really nice person sheself Do you know where is she now?

Carolyn, I like this photo from our forest as well. But there are no tomatoes, home pets or famous persons on it like people like to use on avatars
Just answering the question about Joanne. I think it was two years ago when she retired but when I asked the person at SSE about my yearbook, I asked about her and she said that she still comes in several days /week to help where needed.

I'm telling you now that she knew more about tomatoes than anyone elseat SSE,probably other crops as well and that was when every one had to send their sheets in for one per variety.
She would then have to upload from those sheets to what would go in the Yearbook.

With the tomatoes if she saw something that didn't look right to her,she would send me an e-mail asking about it and most of the time I was able to help.

Lastly, expect an e-mail which I'll send out later today.

Carolyn