View Single Post
Old April 18, 2015   #19
heirloomtomaguy
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilSeneca View Post
if you have a problem with the politics of the videos on my website, or with my personal life which you are invading, please do not share them here, which i assume is intended to be a safe environment for all kinds of people to share information and seeds.

please keep the talk centered around tomatoes, instead of personal attacks.
How a person is in their personal life says alot about their character. That same character, whether intentional or not, will shine through in your business practices sooner or later. Everyone has their right to be who they want to be it's who we choose to be in life that matters. For me the people of Tomatoville are more than just screen names talking about tomatoes. We are a community of tomato lovers who also build relationships with one another. These relationships are built on honesty, trust, and acceptance. This is what makes this online community special. I am just trying to protect what all of us have worked to make great. I do not mean to invade any privacy but once hatred is put on the internet its no longer private but quite public. I hope you can understand where i am coming from and someday change your point of view. It saddens me in this day and age that someone could be so close minded and negative. Good luck in your seed business for today you lost a customer.........besides i thought your evil twin was not you anyways, but then again it turns out he was.
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."