View Single Post
Old July 1, 2016   #29
Worth1
Tomatovillian™

I came home one day and the neighbor lady had some guy working on her garage door.
He looked crazy and was.
First he started in on politics and then it was religion and then he got started in on how messed up the world was.
Then he started talking about animals not having rights and how stupid people were that thought animals had rights.
That is when I said I thought animals had rights and he exploded and came across the yard on me shaking his fist and flapping his arms in the air like a wild man.
I was not talking to this guy all I said was hello and he started preaching to me.
There was also a nut in town that had a muffler shop that was the same way.
Then I remember a guy I knew named Ed.
As far as he was concerned there was a government spook behind every bush spying on him.
If he heard a helicopter he would run behind a wall or bush and look at it through binoculars.
He was trying to get a militia started but was too crazy for crazy people to want to be around him.
We always said that if the president came to town they were going to lock him up till the president left town.

The last time I saw him he had started a print shop and he asked me to come look at something in back.
He had a pile of $100 bills printed out on one side.
Just fooling around he said.
Yeah what ever Ed I am out of here.
This guy and his wife were full fledged nuts and they had two kids that I think were nuts two.
Nuts have a certain look about them and I can spot them a mile away for the most part.
As for prison that does something to some people for the rest of their lives.
I have worked with two guys that were good friends that went to prison and got out.
One was just the same as he was when he went in because he was too crazy for it to effect him the other was a different man.
He had the thousand yard stare.
But I can say one thing both of these guys had their jobs waiting on them when they got out.

I dont know what the deal is with me though.
I am only 5.7 and I dont act like a tough guy nor do I have a short mans attitude.
In my adult life I have only hit two people.
One big guy was tilling me what he was going to do to me in front of his Detroit gang buddies in the Marines.
While he was telling me this I busted his nose.

Yesterday I had a young gal follow me around in Lowes she worked there.
She was always trying to help me find something.
Then she said dont forget your glasses.
Well I waked away and came back to where I had set my glasses and they were gone.
Then later on she came running up to me with my glasses telling me she was keeping them for me so I wouldn't lose them.
I am telling you this young lady never left my side and was always finding an excuse to be around me.
Very strange.
I have had many people say that when the S hits the fan they want to be with me.
I don't get this, I see myself as a scardy cat.
Worth

Last edited by Worth1; July 1, 2016 at 11:50 AM.
Worth1 is offline   Reply With Quote