View Single Post
Old August 10, 2009   #8
VGary
Tomatoville Honoree

Default The Tomato Tasting.........

Gary here to say that friend, Cathy, and I will be present on the 22nd. She is driving me again as we have the last several gatherings.

In addition John Logan of Frankfort, Ky will be there. John and I met on Tomatoville when he was searching for Yellow Cherry. I couldn't help myself so sent him other varieties as well. Then John appeared at the Thieneman's Heirloom Tomato plant sale and took home more tomatoes.

Friend, Maria(blueribbontomatoes.com) and her mother plan to go to Cincinnati and spend the night and be at the Tomato Tasting.

Roger Postley mentioned he might attend the Tasting. I will check with him in the next day or so.

My tomatoes are slow, slow slow. I don't know if I will have anything to share but hope to have a few. I'm creating some new dishes I hope all of you will enjoy! May even repeat something we have had before.

Larry talked about driving up but he has not mentioned that to me in the last week or so.

Soooo looking forward seeing my 'mater friends!!!
Gary