View Single Post
Old May 31, 2016   #70
Worth1's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 25 miles southeast of Waterloo Texas.
Posts: 36,747

Okay you have some options the cheap vacume breaker the put on faucets.
And good vacuum breakers.

With a vacuum breaker they need to be I think at least 18 inches higher than your highest emitter.

I dont think you want pay what I paid for mine, it is rated for a chemical plant.
Here it is.

Here is what I am thinking about but it isn't for your main line just for the water going to you fertilizer system.

Any time you connect chemicals to the water supply you should have these.
You are on a well so if it contaminates your well you are screwed.

Look up Plumbing cross connection.

Happy Fermenting.
I Texas.
I came into this life with a backbone and I'll leave it with one.
Worth1 is offline   Reply With Quote