View Single Post
Old November 28, 2008   #22
newatthiskat
Tomatovillian™

Default reply

Tomatoaddict I agree with that comment. Most are concerned with getting their social security checks. There are some who really can not work (I do feel bad for them). Then you have an 18 y/o boy come in asking how to get signed up for social security it just drives me bonkers. Even though I am not allowed to say it, I am thinking that if you had to work for a living 10-16 hour days then you would not find time to threaten people with suicide, cutting yourself, or just out and doing drugs ruining your mind. You just don't have time to think about it, and if you still have time, then get some hobbies (like growing tomatoes). Once again I am not talking about the truly suicidal people here. Just the ones that are doing it in an attention seeking manner. This is our tax dollar at work Earl. But then again, who else but a person working in psych can legally tie people to a bed in a bodynet and shoot them up? Pluses and minuses in every job . Just a word of advise to all tomatovillians. Cannibis and formaldehyde? There is a reason it is called Fry! Alot of my patients lately have come from this combo. Hopefully the most we sniff here is cow or horse manure.
Kat