View Single Post
Old December 18, 2019   #34
MrBig46
Tomatovillian™

I do not want to make a detailed list of all varieties, because without comment in those varieties probably no one knows (at least I have a problem). Therefore, I will mention only the new, perhaps interesting:
I will complement the Spanish steaks with the varieties sent to me by Moshou-Gordo Extremeňo, Muchamiel and Rosa de Barbastro. Of the other seeds he sent me, I'll try Mom's Heart (the only new heart for 2020) and Timpure de Tiganesi. I will also try to germinate old seeds of Runicul Ludovic and Cernet.
I will expand the cultivation of Fred Hempel varieties with other varieties, so in 2020 I will grow:
Talves F1, Green Bee F1, Madera F1, Lucky Agi F1 and OP varieties - Creamsicle Grape and Marzano Fire (the only new variety for sauces and drying).
I mustn't forget about Dr Carolyn cherry (from Lotte)
From my best friend Robert (RJGlew), I will soon get seeds of Blush, Dikovinka, Early Doll F1, Pretty in Pink F1, Sunchocola F1 and Sunorange F1
Behind the window are growing seedlings of varieties of determinant tomatoes for hotbeds (among them about 8 varieties from Tormato from MMMM 2018)
As for the other vegetables I will grow as usual: kohlrabi, early salads, radishes, peas, potatoes (also from TPS sent by Rajun Gardner- thanks), a lot of aubergines and ochers (thanks for Brynn- MdTNGrdner seeds), bush beans, Hungarian Lima and mainly the Greek Gigantes (Fazoleus coccineus). I hope I didn't forget anything.
At the moment, my wife and I are not having a nice Christmas time. On Saturday I buried our beloved Tess (my avatar) in the garden and now I sit here and when I remember her I cry.
Because I have found many good and selfless friends on Tomatoville and I don't know who will be where also in the future, I stay on both Tomataoville.com and Tomato★★★★★★★★.com. I think it will be possible in the future.
Vladimír

Vladimír

Last edited by MrBig46; December 18, 2019 at 04:44 AM.
MrBig46 is offline   Reply With Quote