View Single Post
Old January 23, 2016   #15
Dennyav
Tomatovillian™

Hi Craig, I was at our local library and saw your book on tomatoes and immediately checked it out...the spine was not even broken on it yet! Lovingly I opened it and massaged the spine while getting a few pages opened at time like my teacher wife said how to do it...really really enjoyed the book and will be buying a copy soon. I look forward to reading your treatise on straw bale gardening. I read the author in question and didn't like his 'tone' and knowing how you write will be a pleasure to read.
I see you will be in Seattle for the flower and Garden show. Will you be staying with relatives? (some where I saw you mentioned your sister still lives here...) I hope to go and be part of the audience...The weather has been getting better in Seattle area for growing late to maturity tomatoes like heirlooms that need longer heat units if only having less than 8 hours of sunshine on them. Any opinions on growing tomatoes in the PacNowest? I remember something in your book but don't recall off hand...yeah, I should have bought it!

Denny
Dennyav is offline   Reply With Quote