Thread: Tomatobomo
View Single Post
Old March 3, 2017   #3
Fritz77
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by loulac View Post
I'm very sorry to have to quench your enthusiasm, Graines Baumaux felt the need to take a new name as the company is quite unpopular among French organic tomato growers. It sent Kokopelli, the most important French seller of organic heirloom tomato seeds as they were not certified, which is the case of most heirloom garden production as there is always some differences in a given variety. Now the law is less severe but Kokopelli wasted a lot of time and money going to court.
I wouldn't dream of buying seeds from that store, besides identifying the variety of tomatoes they sell is pretty difficult. I suggest you shop somewhere else !
Hi Loulac,

thank you for your reply but I dod't think you read my post carefully. I'm not enthusiastic about Tomatobomo at all!
I don't know if I'm being scammed, but for sure I'm not getting any information from them which from my point of view is irritating. If you are a vendor and especially if you sell on-line and with the goal of reaching also non-French customers, Customer Service is of vital importance. If you don't answer to emails, you have permanent work in progress on your website and you don’ t have anybody of your staff able to speak some English when you get phone calls from international customers, then you’re simply not doing a good job.
The story about the dispute with Kokopelli confirms my opinion.
I won’t buy from them again.
Fritz77 is offline   Reply With Quote