View Single Post
Old January 18, 2017   #56
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

http://www.rd2.co.nz/shop/product_in...roducts_id=150
Patti...I found this ..it seems to be a NZ website ,,,Their product is a teabag ?? that one drops into the planting hole ..it seems to me at a cost of aprox $10 for 10 begs......Is fungi.com the company in the USA?? ...Ebay Australia has many listings also??...I am inside and I am cold with the fans going... ??...Marley is asleep on the bed which tells me he is not happy outside in this weather ...its really depressing...

The greenhouse has a number of places where rain leaks through and these have to be taped up ...the problem is its too wet to do it...My poor Whipper snapper does not look good at all after getting dripped with cold rain water.....It was always my intention to clean everything up once the greenhouse was built but due to the weather I just have not been able to get it done....Now I am looking at all my neighbours wondering which one complained although i am 99% sure I know who it was but the place really needs cleaned up so it has to be done.....
I also have too seal the greenhouse to keep more warmth in it ...I recall how hot my plastic greenhouse was two seasons ago when I had a good crop of tomatoes ..it was actually too hot...

Thanks for the toothbrush link...it reminds me i have to get out and remove more laterals and their flowers from my TT's..
Regards Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote