View Single Post
Old April 21, 2015   #67
heirloomtomaguy
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis View Post
I don't see why so much attention is paid to this fellow. From what I've seen of him over the past several years he appears to be simply someone who likes to dress up in drag and play cowboys and Indians. No harm in that, really.

He got mad at me once, and wrote some stupid stuff on his blog because I named a tomato I developed "Buffalo Soldier." Called me a racist on two accounts. Something about Native Americans and African Americans. Fact is, I named the particularly heat tolerant and strong producing tomato in honor of a Bob Marley song.

Maybe the rage he expresses toward us white, middle aged men is caused by something that accidentally got stuffed in his peace pipe. Lots of potent medicine gets passed around at those Pow Wows, you know
Yeah i stumbled across that forum. Lots of subtle hatred all throughout it. Its a shame really.
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."