View Single Post
Old August 21, 2014   #1
Tapout
Tomatovillian™

Default Elderberry Time is here NWI

Hi folks been a while since ive been here, but im back and now I am dabling in Elderberrys hahaha.

I was sick early in the year and wanted to cure a bad cold, but I didnt want to go to the doctor. So off I went to the internet and ran smack dab into Elderberry syrup. I read and read and went through a amazing amount of documents all praising this bush, so off I went to the drug store and purchased Elderberry syrup and Elderberry in pill form. Three days later the cold was knocked out to the point of not noticing it. I am now a believer in Elderberry syrup.

I remember my grandmothers Elderberry jelly / jam and thought it was just really good. I never could have guessed it was for health reasons as well.

The Elderberrys are almost ready to pick here in North West Indiana, some are ripe but most are very close. I plan on picking a Huge amount so that I can make enough syrup and jelly to last till the following season.

If you have never thought about Elderberrys for health please do yourself a favor and look into this. The medicinal value of this berry is immense.
Tapout is offline   Reply With Quote