View Single Post
Old December 7, 2018   #21
AlittleSalt
BANNED FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenthumbomaha View Post
Well that stinks that the labor is so high. Where I work the salary for the PCA/CNA'/bath aids is just over $10, and they work really hard and have tons of responsibility!!! No benefits either, except for management and a few select others that have been there many years . How many hours is that labor?

I've got the following smallish fruited peppers which I will post here so others may also be able to help:

Fort Knox - Burpee
Alma Paprika - Seed Savers
Jimmy Nardello - Seed Savers + seed library
Mini Chocolate Bell= Seed Savers

Round of Hungary - Johnny's

I have your address from the Numex peppers that you sent me in 2015.

If your local grocery has an in store bakery, washed 3 gal frosting buckets make fabulous food grade planters for peppers. Mine cost $1 but they are in high demand from other customers. Now is a good time of year to find them with all the holiday baked goods they are selling. You can make a bucket garden, preferably fenced, away from sight.

- Lisa
Last night, I only replied about the car part of your post. It was a very busy day of going to the mechanic/parts store/bank/loan place/bank/loan place/parts store/mechanic/...

Today is a new day, so I started looking up Fort Knox peppers. Getting info on that variety is like figuring out how to get gold out of Fort Knox So far, I've found that it is a golden yellow bell pepper. The Burpee site no longer lists it.
AlittleSalt is offline   Reply With Quote