View Single Post
Old July 12, 2017   #90
chancethegardener
Tomatovillian™

As I harvest seeds for new varieties, I make them available on the website. Once seeds for all varieties from a season are ready, I send a newsletter with the new varieties. If you would like to receive the newsletter, you may sign up at http://twoseedsinapod.com/newsletter/. I generally send an e-mail once or twice a year.

Please keep the seeds. You may want to plant them next year. I believe that we will be able increase seeds for it this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonValley View Post
I didn't record the exact date, but I planted all of my seedlings for tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants between May 21 and June 2. The Balik that produced the July 4th pepper had a couple of blossoms when it went out, and it's doing really well -- I just picked another one yesterday. Thanks so much for introducing me! I'm also growing Halep Karesi eggplant, which is blossoming now.

I'll post reviews to your website when I have a picture of what they do over the course of the season. I'll definitely place an order for next year, too. Will you have new Turkish varieties for 2018?
chancethegardener is offline   Reply With Quote