View Single Post
Old May 7, 2018   #1
Jetstar
Tomatovillian™

Default Epic day as I plant tomatoes I started!!

Today was a day I couldn't have seen coming, but it has! Some of the tomatoes I started from seeds weeks ago today were planted in my grow bag garden. For the first time ever I grew from seed, today a Jet Star, Better Boy & Black Sea Man are now spending the night in my garden! I want to take a moment to thank all who answered what at times may have seemed silly questions, and steered me in the right direction. I know its a tad early here in N.E. Wisconsin only 2 weeks ago we had a blizzard that dumped 2ft. of snow, but the snow has melted and daytime temps have been in the high 60 to low 70's. . I know we could still get frost but I'm prepared if that happens. In addition to the tomatoes being planted from seed I also got the leaf lettuce starts planted along with direct sow of peas, radishes, beets & carrots. I'm waiting on putting out the remaining tomatoes til I plant the Shish!to & Cubanelle peppers, otherwise I'll have more tomatoes than I can eat or give away to my neighbors. So that's where it stands now thanks again for all the help on seed starting, asking for help beats repeating mistakes everytime!
Jetstar is offline   Reply With Quote