View Single Post
Old December 13, 2013   #68
beeman
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delerium View Post
No don't intend to patent my ideas but i don't feel i owe you my creative work either. Your remark comes out as if i owe you something. I figured this out on my own. No one helped me out so why should I make it easy for you. Just saying. Besides this is something someone can capitalize on and that is why i am not giving the how-to. You figure it out - you market it if you want then you can make money on it if you feel like its your own creation.
I am not suggesting you 'owe me anything', but all I see is veiled reference to some sort of wonderful approach to grafting. Whether I have missed a post or not, I'm far from sure.
Why should you make it easy for me? Until I know what the HE double hockey sticks you are talking about you can't be accused of helping anyone!!!!!
As for making money, at my time of life I have more important things on my mind.
Perhaps I should just ignore any future posts, which will be a shame as you seem to have some good ideas, which are only useful if shared or publicized.
beeman is offline   Reply With Quote