Thread: Carolyn's Book
View Single Post
Old September 2, 2006   #51
daylilydude
Tomatovillian™

Carolyn this book is wonderful just the part on fermenting has paid for my book i just have one question you say it has a unique odor i must be doing something wrong because mine has a very god awful gag a magget putrid smell that you just know if it gets on you you are stained for life !! Ok enough of me trying to be funny (i'm on my pain meds. so i'm gonna be silly for at least the next hour) anyways as i'm a newbie to heirloom tomatoes your book is just perfect because it breaks down all the procedures and to me that helps out alot and the pictures i just can't say enough ! When i first started to learn about heirloom tomatoes i was always looking up different kinds to see what they look like and you see the most beautiful tomatoes but now in your book it shows how they really just might look (not all perfect) because if i being a newbie went to my garden and saw those ugly misshapen tomatoes i would think something was wrong and just never grow that kind again or worse yet just give up growing them altogether. (Thats right not everyone waxes their tomatoes HEE HEE ) ! Sorry for rambling on so long ! Anyways i'm gonna go read more of your book i'll probably have more questions later i just wanted to THANK YOU from all of us newbies and oldies alike for such a wonderful and informative book.

P.S. I just know Craig you are reading this so when can we expect to see your book ???

P.S.S. How much is that autograph up to now Carolyn ? if i send my own label will it be a little cheaper ?