View Single Post
Old November 11, 2017   #6
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

I get sent many e-mails, I've used the same em that I've always used since 1982, saying they can't get into Tville.

All I can do is to contact Mischka about it since I have his personal em addy.

And right now I don't think he is accepting any new registrations,but I'd have to confirm that.

I once posted a lot at a message site called Garden web,now houzz. When someone brings up an older thread and I was part of it,I get sent a notice and most of the time for several reasons I ignore it.

But two days ago I got one and the title was...IS Tomatoville down...that one I responded to ASAP. The person told me that she/he had been waiting since Oct 15th,yes, 2017, I tried to answer her and told her that there was a long list of folks who were waiting,many for several months.

But then she got nasty and I won't go into that at all.

Aha,I just remembered who Baikal is. From the island of Mallorca, same island that Rafa Nadal is from,I'm a tennis fan.Vladimir in the Czech Republic get lots of Spanish seeds from Baikal, and more recently Gerardo in Mexico,the same.

I'm a big fan of Spanish varieties myself and get most of mine from Paco in Spain but we trade, since Vladimir has sent me some and I send some back he doesn't have.

As I said above all I can do is to contact Mischka,who owns this message site and see where things are at.

Carolyn, who also LOVES soft,not hard turrone, love that honey and crushed almond confection.

I forgot to mention that I have visited Spain,many different cities as well as small villages , a beautiful country, as well as Portugal,then crossed over to Morocco and toured there as well. I love Spanish food, the cheeses, the hams not just the soft turrone. LOL