View Single Post
Old June 11, 2013   #13
SIP Gro-Tubs
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpurdy View Post
Terry,
Nice job with your design of the Gro-Tubs. A lot of time and thought went into designing your product. You're being very gracious by presenting a detailed format to follow, that allows anyone to build one of these. I personally don't grow in containers, but I plan on trying a couple just to see how they work. I've used the same sign material for my produce stand (which I got at Walmart). It should last a long time. The corrugation makeup of the material make it quite strong and durable. If the one's I make turn out correct, I may put them on display at the market, and see if there's any interest in them. I'll PM you within the next couple of days to get more info. Thanks again for all the information that you've provided.
dpurdy
dpurdy

Thanks for posting that reply.

I, been designing and using these systems for over 23 years.

Coroplast is available at most Plastic Supply buisnesses. The one I, use is Reece Supply, they are a national company, another company is Regal Plastics, they are national also. Don't have the address's for thier websites tho.

I, use to sell the 5 gl SIP's at a local farmers market. with 3 peppers or 2 Patio tomatoes, per SIP, Retailed them at $30 ea. Planted with 3 Herbs $35 each.

Terry
SIP Gro-Tubs is offline   Reply With Quote