View Single Post
Old September 23, 2023   #32
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Hello as I pray for everyone in the Path of Tropical Storm Ophelia, Amen!!

I have learned from the Great People here at Tomatoeville to pick all of your "Tomatoes "Fruits and Vegetables before a Strom.

My Tax Accountant is going to love me this year, Amen!!! So far I have learned about the Bushel Basket System and how to look up the prices of Pre-Basket of the Different Fruits I grow for my family that I save my Family Around & 15,000.00 each year on our Food Budget. But, this is very hard work, Amen!! I will need to hire a Secretary and another Farmer to get all this work done to properly record my Bushel Basket Supply per year. So Far, I do not have time to start my Ballet Classes that keep me Strong as a farmer.

So I Pray that everyone has A Garden each year because you are saving your Family so much on Food Amen. Especially those tomatoes you save in your Freeze and those Winter Vegetables.

Help your Friends and Family Have a Garden each year.

Before Covid, there was a Historical Place for the Military here in Hampton Called Aberdeen Gardens.
They all had Beautiful Gardens each Year in their backyards. But not so many this year.
I was going to Volunteer this weekend to help Military Homeowners concentrate on their Garden Areas, giving them Free Seeds to help them continue to save on Food each year. But the Tropical Storm Ophelia Canceled those plans. Hopefully, our Mayor can reschedule.
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote