View Single Post
Old September 7, 2008   #4
Hilde
Tomatovillian™

Hahaha, Zana, that's funny! I was so tired that I really struggled to write last night, but I just had to post those pictures before I went to bed! I came home to a beautiful and delicious Norwegian cream cake with blackberries from the garden, strawberries and bananas, and most importantly: trick candles on top. My two 4-year-old girls LOVE to blow out candles, and trick candles are the best, since they reignite again and again.

Thank you so much Remy for once again hosting Buffalo-Niagara! You are a GREAT hostess!

Lee, that baklava was DIVINE! It was Armenian baklava, not greek baklava. I probably should have had a fraction of one, but I think I had four pieces, it was by far the best baklava I had ever had, and it was really addictive! Zana, do you by any chance have the recipe? (Please!) Is it very difficult to make?

We had what seemed to be 94 unique Tomato varieties at this year's Buffalo-Niagara! (Assuming that the mystery varieties were unique varieties)

I will post images of the prize winners now, and hopefully I can post the individual pictures of the varieties tonight, if my visitors from Norway will allow me!

Hilde