View Single Post
Old September 12, 2009   #45
korney19
Buffalo-Niagara Tomato TasteFest™ Co-Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn137 View Post
Mark, on each seed pack I write the date of seed processing under the name of the variety and then at the bottom right I put my SSE code name with the date when the pack is being sent out, as to year.

So seeds processed in 2004 will have that date under the variety name and then at the bottom it may say NY MA C 2005, the year I sent them out.

So not knowing which date you refer to I can share with you the following as to which hearts I grew in which years at different tomato gardens.

In 2003 I grew KB in the same garden with:

German Red Strawberry
Wes
Nicky Crain

In 2004 I grew KB in one of my three tomato gardens with:

Orange Strawberry

In 2002 I grew KB in one garden with:

Nicky Crain
German Red Strawberry.
The envelope said

"Kellogg's Breakfast"
"2004"

"NY MA C 07"

I think back when it happened I asked if you grew any hearts OR PLUMS that year and do you have a list and you replied "Yes Mark I do but I don't know where that data book is right now.

But for sure I was growing at least one red heart, Kelleher's Oxheart, but not any plum tomatoes that I can remember."

I thought in a different message you may have listed Matt D' Imperio, and a few others that you grew that year that may have been plums or bombs or similar... maybe you can review your 2004 list again for red or pinks that fit that description, not just hearts?