View Single Post
Old January 9, 2011   #34
Tom Wagner
Crosstalk™ Forum Moderator

I am around, helping my webmaster with some details to put in a on-line catalog of potato and tomato varieties and having him help me put together a newsletter and list serve mechanism for sending out those when requested. I have been sending my selected photos to him as well via a flash drive. The phplist is the world's most popular open source email campaign manager.

I am busy trying to come up with names for potato clones but even more for tomatoes that never had a name..just numbers and pedigree info. I have been naming about a hundred or so a day, trying to include descriptions for each and I am amazed how much time that takes.

I get distracted easily, phone calls, national and international visitors either calling, stopping by or leaving emails that need my attention. Had visitors from Belgium today and named a potato for the grand father. I gave him a coin sized tuber that he might try to take back with him.

Since this is the potato forum, soon you will get to see more of what I have been up to....Uh, oh, my webmaster chimed in on Skype...gotta go, messages says he fixed a broken link.

Tom
Tom Wagner is offline   Reply With Quote