View Single Post
Old August 19, 2018   #13
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keen101 View Post
I realize that the OP was probably talking about feral tomatoes rather than truly wild tomato species, so my reply is probably not relevant. But regardless, i have started a wiki of my own to collect pictures and information regarding how to identify wild tomato species. They are all really unique and awesome! I am trying to only use photos that are already in the public domain or my own photos from my garden, or those given to me through permission.

Here is an example of an awesome photo i took this week of a Solanum peruvianum plant in my garden! Notice the awesome and unique leaf shape and silvery shade of the leaf color and the awesomely bold bright yellow showy flowers! I still need to add it to my wiki.

https://biolumo.com/index.php?title=...num_peruvianum

Keen, where HAVE you been,yes,I know in CO but not here at tville since this past April.

Are you still in interacting with Joseph?

Have you read Keith Mueller's website about species?

Great to see you back. And yes,I'm still connected to Colorado since a great friend,who is also a Tville member sends me melons from Rocky Ford on the western slope. Got them about a week ago,or so. Delish.

Carolyn