View Single Post
Old April 23, 2015   #80
heirloomtomaguy
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting View Post
heirloomtomaguy, I referenced Phil Seneca's claim that travis was a racist because he named a tomato "Buffalo Soldier" as an example of him, Phil Seneca, seeing racism in even a small, innocent act; I do not deny Phil Seneca's racism, it's there for anyone to see.

In the document you posted he exhibits it by, without knowing the facts, attributing an incident to white people. The incident, the death of a sacred white buffalo, was determined later, by the sheriff's office, to have been from natural causes.

I hope someday that he comes to understand that few white people harbor racist feelings toward Native Americans; that we appreciate their culture and laud their attempts to preserve it. He would have found many friends here. Instead, his behavior made that unlikely.
Gotcha. Totally agree.
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."