Thread: CHOPTAG tasting
View Single Post
Old August 28, 2011   #3
beatpoet
Tomatovillian™

Was definitely good to meet everyone and taste a lot of varieties that I hadn't before and you couldn't have asked for a better day weather-wise. I've definitely found that I do enjoy the black varieties the most it seems, the Japanese Black Trifele and Black Krim were two of my favorites from yesterday. I will definitely be growing some dwarf varieties next year, the Sweet Scarlett was tasty and the size of those plants would be perfect for the space that I have.

Jerry: what was the name of that little red pepper you brought(the only one in the bags that had a name not a number). I forgot to write it down when I grabbed some seeds.

I know we had discussed getting a group started on Facebook to help draw in new people. I found that to start the group on there, I have to add at least one member besides myself to start it. So feel free to send me a link to profiles and I'll get that started or alternately I can just create it as a page that people can 'like' instead.

Thanks everyone for sharing the delicious tomatoes and food.

Last edited by beatpoet; August 29, 2011 at 07:18 PM.