View Single Post
Old January 20, 2016   #1
Wi-sunflower
Tomatovillian™

Default Getting my web site back up

Due to health issues I took my seed web site down over a year ago. Things have finally evened out for the most part so I'm getting it back up.

For the last month or so I ran new germination tests on ALL my seeds. Over 500 tests. Last nite I got the first page up - A-C. (about 100 varieties) I hope to have another page up in a day or so and the whole thing up in about a week if I don't get too cross eyed from working on HTML code.

I now tell you what the germination rate on this latest test is and what year the seeds were grown for. I'm also offering bargain prices on lower germination and older seeds. I'm trying to keep it simple tho so I don't get too stressed out. While I will try to get orders out in less than a week, just so I don't get stressed about it, please try to allow at least 2 weeks before you really need the seeds.

Right now I plan on keeping the site up at least thru March or April. But when I need to do greenhouse and farm work, if I get too stressed about it all, I may take it down til the work load evens out.

Thanks everyone for your past support. I hope to again earn your confidence in my site and seeds.
Carol Knapp
http://knapps-fresh-vegies.netfirms.com/
Wi-sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote