View Single Post
Old March 20, 2017   #251
TexasTycoon
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
I WANT ONE! Awesome!
Haha thank you! It was a labor of love, my first shawl ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlittleSalt View Post
Kelly, the first picture as soon as I saw it - I thought a beautiful butterfly.
Thank you Robert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmforcier View Post
Nice work. You would do well at the Texas State Fair.
Thanks! It's not my own pattern/design, and there are flaws that only I know about but judges could see, but it's something to think about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenthumbomaha View Post
Beautiful shawl and pretty mom too!

I've enjoyed reading how you gingerly treated each plant in your small garden. Great news that you will be able to expand your love of gardening. Congrats on the new job too.

If you can find time and money, stockpile a few tools (and end of season plants)when they go on sale. Its a big change (expensive) coming from an apartment.

- Lisa
Thank you! It's easy to baby each plant when you've got just one of each in such a small space, haha. It's been a great learning experience and I think we'll have a good chance at a successful garden in a larger space because of it. Might do some fall gardening, might just wait till next Spring, who knows. There's a bunch of gardening tools in the garage and the shed in the backyard that we're inheriting, luckily, so I think we're set for now. Plus, my in-laws live about 10 minutes away so we can always borrow from them if we're not able to purchase something. Thanks for the tips!
TexasTycoon is offline   Reply With Quote