View Single Post
Old May 16, 2018   #14
Andrey_BY
Tomatovillian™

As for bees I believe they have same population problems like everywhere over the world due to the climate changes and industrial fertilizers.
From 7 active bee houses there was 2 where bees died during December-January time when they had to sleep, but actually not sleeping because of abnormal t C and they had no enough food during this time...
We like tulips as well and have several ways of their blooming from very early varieties to some late yellow and dark purple ones like now. All spare places are ready to invite Asters, Zinnias, Nasturtiums and other summer-autumn flowers...
Petunias and Pelargonias have been already transplanted in flower pots. And I've got several Siberian roses to add on our small rosarium.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowingCoastal View Post
Wonderful Andrey! Nice to see.
Are the bees in Belarus in good condition or do they suffer like ours in North America?
How is it that the shed has such a nice floor? My kitchen is in envy!
Lovely spring flowers. Tulips do not last very long but are so welcome for their vibrant colours early in the year.

Andrey a.k.a. TOMATODOR

Last edited by Andrey_BY; May 16, 2018 at 12:48 AM.
Andrey_BY is offline   Reply With Quote