View Single Post
Old December 30, 2015   #22
MrBig46
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp View Post
A couple questions-

How long do you dip them into the warm water? Is the warm water about body temperature or???

Are the seeds left uncovered and exposed in the cold 12 hours, in a packet, or cover of some sort?

Sounds interesting, and I look forward to reading about your results.

What breed is the dog in your avatar, please?
They maintain the required temperature in the refrigerator and use other similar devices equipped with thermostats. I do not have this option and I must find a place in the apartment with the required temperature. I do not have exactly the same temperature, but I think that this should not be so crucial influence on the outcome:
12 hours dipping in 18 ° C water
12 hours of drying at 21- 22 ° C
12 hours Exposed to frost in the night
In the years 1960 - 1963 was tested in attempts the prepare the seeds before the seeding - 32 ways (financed from the state budget). Of these, some successful, one of them is presented here, hardening seeds.
12 hours dipping in 14- 16 ° C water
12 hours of drying at 18- 20 ° C
12 hours Exposed it frost -2 ° C to -5 ° C
12 hours at 18- 20 ° C
12 hours dipping in 14-16 ° C
12 hours .................................................. ......................... ..

They maintain the required temperature in the refrigerator and use other similar devices equipped with thermostats. I do not have this option and I must find a place in the apartment with the required temperature. I do not have exactly the same temperature, but I think that this should not be so crucial influence on the outcome:
12 hours dipping in 18 ° C water
12 hours of drying at 21- 22 ° C
12 hours Exposed to frost in the night outdoors
Forecast for the next nights:
Wednesday -3 ° C
Friday -7 ° C
Sunday -7 ° C
Tuesday - 1 ° C
12 hours at 21- 22 ° C
12 hours dipping in 18 ° C
12 hours .................................................. .........................

Tibetan Spaniel (she is Tess) is darling of my wife.
Vladimír
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tess.JPG (155.6 KB, 575 views)
MrBig46 is offline   Reply With Quote