View Single Post
Old December 17, 2009   #13
Wi-sunflower
Tomatovillian™

Hi gang,

Just a note about my site.

At the moment my checkout is ONLY fully set up for using credit cards thru Google Checkout. I can also take an order thru PayPal but I can't do that with the same cart as the Google cart. Google and PayPal don't play well together.

So if you want to order something and pay with PayPal or a check or money order, just email me the order and I will send you a PayPal invoice or the mailing info.

I don't like to keep the mailing info out in the open mainly so I don't get more spam than I already do. I also like to know if something is coming so I can watch for it as my mail service here is rather spotty and we've missed things at times.

Also if you would like a mini pack of varieties on my older pages, you will need to email me as I haven't updated those pages for the minis yet.

I want to thank those that have already taken advantage of my special offer here. I hope to get the orders out today or tomorrow.

Right now I'm fighting with an old printer trying to get some readable labels for my new varieties. My printing is barely legible so the printer will hopefully be better.

Way too many things to do right now.

Thanks much,
Carol
Wi-sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote