Old November 19, 2016   #16
MrSalvage
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worth1 View Post
Now go pick up some nozzle jelly.
I hope it works for you.
I bet he does have to pay tax.
Some people thought they could get away from tax by the barter system they still have to pay tax.

Worth
LoL didn't know I needed some. My lord something else to buy. Some say pam works too I see. I guess i should have bought a pair of welpers while i was up at harbor freight today as well. I did get a couple pair of welders gloves, wire brush & and a slag pick. I had to pee so bad I just couldn't think of anything else. I keep looking at the spools of wire. I know I need them but not to sure yet what type of welding each type is for. I still need to learn all the new to me lingo.

I did grab a mini tire machine tho and a pair of spoons while i was there. I am tired of all this junk I have, having bad & flat tires. Now i can fix all that crap my self and in turn save a few bucks. Heck i bought a pair of wheels a few weeks back for $4.00 each from hf. The wheels don't fit my latest project but the tires and tube's on those wheels are a perfect match to what is on this old Snapper. It's a shame the wheels don't fit the front stub axles on that thing. On the other hand it's good the snapper has fat front stubs.

Anyway i drilled 4 holes in that big cable spool i use for a work table. Then mounted that little tire machine on it with 1/2 bolts and some fat washers from Lowes. Then that big ole front blew in and it started to rain. So I am out of commision atm.

Here is a picture of that old Snapper I am fixing. Plus the little tire machine. I hope i able to weld a new shifter on this thing. Plus maybe close up the minor rust hole's in one part of the deck. My ole lady keeps saying i will look like forest gump on that thing when I get it fixed. Now if i can figure out what model this snapper is so I can see the orientation of a factory shifter. I will fab one up out of something. Maybe a piece of prop rod from an old car or something.

Now back to the kid... He has some pretty neat & informative videos. I am picking up on some stuff. My girl got mad at me the other night and started stomping around. She went and grabbed a pair of head phones and thru them at me. lol... Some guy speaking a language i know nothing of and started yelling at the beginning of one of those welding vids and woke her up. Poor thang...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN6033.jpg (453.3 KB, 93 views)
MrSalvage is offline   Reply With Quote