View Single Post
Old January 29, 2018   #5
nctomatoman
TomatovilleŽ Moderator

Hey folks - I am glad you asked (sort of) - the sort of only because I don't completely understand what it's all about either, to this point. I was asked a few years ago by Gary Ibsen to be involved as an adviser - he also brought Mike Dunton from Victory as well in a similar role. They had a big launch event there last year that I was unable to attend due to a timing conflict...I hope to stop in there this spring on our big cross country drive to visit our daughters.

It certainly has a focus on tomatoes, and my current role is really to answer questions that come to me via a contact there - emails that I receive every few days or so - pretty basic questions, really.

As I learn more, I will share more. But like those of you who stumbled upon it - I think we are all waiting to see what it is actually going to "do".

My primary focus on everything I do - at least my aspiration - is openness, sharing, education, learning together, honesty.....and minimizing conflict and drama - and the fervent wish that everyone with a few hours of sun everywhere grows something. Anything I can do in my (definition in progress) role in the organization that fits my aspirations will be done, as my time allows.

Seems like I have this tendency to spread myself thin!