View Single Post
Old July 29, 2007   #22
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Craig and more ID's from anyone, pretty please.

I knew Craig/Mischka b'c he's visited me and I knew Suze and Morgan from their pictures elsewhere and of course I knew your Sue and Lee as well, and Craig, I want an up to date picture of you. Now. As in ASAP.

We've known each other for about 18-19 years now and I've watched you change over the years. I want to see what you look like now. Thankfully there are no up to date pictures of me although that huge weight loss did help. And I'll be darned if I'm going to send to anyone the picture of me in my pink purple dotted bikini from the year________ and me in my fave dress, a long pique one splashed with huge flowers and backless and sideless, from the year______, but I still have that dress, the bikini long since excessed.

So where was THE DOG???? I love Mischka the dog b/c he's one of the most friendly dogs I've ever met.

Rena, glad to see what you look like . I shared some of your soap with a friend who didn't keep the label and now wants me to ID it. In your dreams. But I'll be in touch.