View Single Post
Old October 28, 2017   #114
Redbaron
Tomatovillian™

Sorry guys no I didn't get any grants and I did have computer problems which have been solved and my father died which also set me back. But somehow the project remains active and still doing better than expected... at small scale. Still no one believes it can work full scale yet but me though. At least no one with any money to lend or grant.

So I will just keep on keeping on until I find my angel.

Click here to support Sustainable Ag Research by Scott Strough Right now I am asking no more than 10 dollars and only if you honestly feel you learned 10 dollars worth of information from the "free" project so far. 10 dollars is pretty cheap for free! haha I figure it could take 10 years but one day I will reach the goal needed to run a scale-able proof of concept. (less is fine but please no more than 10 because I will feel obligated to work out arrangements to reimburse, unless you are a bank and we can really draw up a contract)

AKA The Redbaron

"Permaculture is a philosophy of working with, rather than against nature; of protracted & thoughtful observation rather than protracted & thoughtless labour; & of looking at plants & animals in all their functions, rather than treating any area as a single-product system."
Bill Mollison
co-founder of permaculture

Last edited by Redbaron; October 28, 2017 at 09:21 AM.
Redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote