View Single Post
Old February 10, 2014   #60
chancethegardener
Tomatovillian™

I have just made 10 new tomato varieties available. You can check them out at http://www.twoseedsinapod.com/new. I will keep the varieties I released in August 2013 in the "new" category until August 2014 so that don't be surprised when you see the new tomatoes and the "older" varieties all together at this link.

Additionally, I have some non-tomato varieties that I originally wanted to include in the Spring 2014 catalog but I know that many of you are or have been starting your tomato seeds these days so that I didn't want to wait longer. I will make another announcement for the "other" batch of varieties.

Currently, not all countries are registered in the shopping cart. I make them available per request. If you would like to buy seeds and your country is not in the address list, please let me know so that I can activate your country settings.

Finally, for some items, you will see that a certain number of package of seeds are available. This is not always accurate. I do this so that if my seed stock is limited for a variety and many people order at once, I can keep things under control. After the item "sells out", I will upload it again if the item is still available. Please let me know if you have any questions.
chancethegardener is offline   Reply With Quote