View Single Post
Old August 26, 2010   #8
gill_s
Tomatovillian™

Default difficulties in posting photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischka View Post
There are two ways to post photos here.

TO UPLOAD AN IMAGE: You must be in the advanced features post box to do this. Click "Go Advanced" at the bottom of the quick reply window, then select "Manage Attachments". You will see a tiny paper clip next to the "smilie faces" icon. Click on it and another window will open. You will have two choices. You can either upload an image directly from your PC or from another website.

This is the preferred method to display your images here.

TO LINK AN IMAGE: Click on the Insert Image icon located above the post box. Another window will open. Enter the URL to where your image is located on the Internet. You can only link to photos that are hosted (physically stored) at the site where you are linking to. You cannot link to an already linked image.

Please be aware that if you post a linked image and the link is later "broken" for whatever reason, you risk the chance of your entire post being deleted.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here in this thread or PM me.
Hello. I am afraid I have failed miserably to upload photos as an additional reply in a thread which I started about my diseased tomato plants.
I could not find 'Go Advanced' and when I just tried to upload the photos, by clicking on the paper clip, after the photos seemed to upload I had the message 'Invalid Post Specified'. Please can you help.
Gill
gill_s is offline   Reply With Quote